Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Last week in photos

As you can see in my side bar Grace is my photographer.  I do not take very many photos because Grace likes to.  I enjoy downloading them at the end of the week to see what photos were taken.  Here is a sampling from last week!

Ben gave Grace an amaryllis bulb for her birthday in January.  It is growing!

I am in my second trimester now and so ready for the nausea to go away.  Sometimes I just have to lay on the couch and take a rest so I can make it through the day. 

Homemade quiche for the missionaries.

Our family valentine box filled to the brim with a lot of love.  Thanks Arkansas and Texas family for sending us love too!



The highlight of our week was a visit from family!  Cousin Kelsey came for a visit with Tom and Bruin (their dog).  They were our first family members to visit our new home.  Their visit was way too short but we are grateful they made the stop to see us!  Here they are playing Clue with the kids. 

Tom and Kelsey with Zeddie.





Meet Bruin!  He was a hit with all of the kids especially Zeddie! 


1 comment:

Melanie said...

I hope your morning sickness goes away soon! I love the red couch you are laying on though! :) I'm excited to see the amaryllis when it blooms! I remember you guys having some pretty bulbs when you lived in STL.