Yay!!!!!! Soooo exciting!!!! Congrats! Clever way to announce it. I really need to keep up with your blog more! And I love the new look (cute banner!).
You guys are totally crazy. Well that's only my opinion. Wow learning a ton already about your family after looking at this Blog and we are family. Congrats!!!
Oh my goodness I had no idea you were pregnant that is so neat! We're so close I'm due Aug 6th. We found out today we're having another girl! I really miss you guys.
9 comments:
What!!!! Are you expecting? YEA!!!! It's going to be a busy year!
Yay! So excited for your family!!!!
Oh my goodness! Congratulations! Im so excited for you!
Yay!!!!!! Soooo exciting!!!! Congrats! Clever way to announce it. I really need to keep up with your blog more! And I love the new look (cute banner!).
Congrats! I love the poem! Can't wait to find out the gender!
Congratulations Judi - what wonderful news!
You guys are totally crazy. Well that's only my opinion. Wow learning a ton already about your family after looking at this Blog and we are family. Congrats!!!
Oh my goodness I had no idea you were pregnant that is so neat! We're so close I'm due Aug 6th. We found out today we're having another girl! I really miss you guys.
Congratulations, how exciting!!
Post a Comment