We were hit with a big snow storm on Sunday. It started out by snowing over 12" all day Sunday canceling church and making a full day of snow fun for the kids. Sunday night the temperatures dropped to -15F and high winds brought huge drifts of snow making any chance of leaving our house pretty much impossible unless we had a snowmobile!
More drifts.
Windblown snowmen.
Drifts.
This is the field across the street from us.
Our road was swallowed by a tsunami from the "snow-cean."
It looks so pretty! We've been hoping and praying that we wouldn't lose power and we have not. I hope you haven't either. We've just been staying home (well, Jared had to work) and the kids had school cancelled yesterday and today.
I don't envy you the cold temperatures, but the snow really is pretty! I'm so glad you finally got your own place with some land. We enjoyed getting your Christmas card with pictures. And tell Grace happy birthday; she is growing up into a really beautiful young woman. :)
2 comments:
It looks so pretty! We've been hoping and praying that we wouldn't lose power and we have not. I hope you haven't either. We've just been staying home (well, Jared had to work) and the kids had school cancelled yesterday and today.
I don't envy you the cold temperatures, but the snow really is pretty! I'm so glad you finally got your own place with some land. We enjoyed getting your Christmas card with pictures. And tell Grace happy birthday; she is growing up into a really beautiful young woman. :)
Post a Comment