Grace hosted a friend party to help celebrate her 14th birthday. We spent an afternoon brainstorming some creative ideas to make the party a fun one and I think she did a great job putting it together.
Personal pizzas.
Straw/water/cup game.
Craft in a bag game! I huge hit and success!
A flying caterpillar.
Grace and I had seen an idea of a snow cake years ago and have always wanted to do it for one of her birthdays. Finally we actually had snow on her birthday. The only thing we didn't think about was if there was wind we wouldn't be able to light the candles. Unfortunately, we had wind so we could just pretend the candles were lit!
Thanks for always commenting Maryanne! Maybe at least one person takes the time to visit my blog! I basically do it for me anyway!
We put a bunch of misc recycled stuff in a lunch bag (toilet paper roll, tin foil, milk lid, tooth pick, etc). Then had each person write something on a piece of paper that another person would have to create with their items.
The girls had so much fun and really were quite creative. The rule was that you had to use everything in the bag.
Grace and I were pretty proud of our creation of this game! :)
2 comments:
So fun! How did you do the craft in a bag game?
Thanks for always commenting Maryanne! Maybe at least one person takes the time to visit my blog! I basically do it for me anyway!
We put a bunch of misc recycled stuff in a lunch bag (toilet paper roll, tin foil, milk lid, tooth pick, etc). Then had each person write something on a piece of paper that another person would have to create with their items.
The girls had so much fun and really were quite creative. The rule was that you had to use everything in the bag.
Grace and I were pretty proud of our creation of this game! :)
Post a Comment