Ben turned 40 today and his birthday request was to take a day trip to the highest point in Indiana. This is
our fourth high point. So far we've visited high points in Alabama,
Missouri, South Dakota, and Indiana. Some high points must be hiked to but this one was just a mound in the middle of farm country in eastern Indiana.
 |
| The mound. |
 |
| There was a log book to sign on site and from the names in the log book we could see that we aren't the only ones working on this project. :) |
 |
Ben and I (for the record, I am 26 weeks pregnant in the photo).
Do we look 40 years old? It is hard for me to believe we are both 40 now! |
|
We also stopped by the Levi Coffin house and Wilbur Wright's birthplace. Unfortunately both have limited visiting hours so we just walked around the houses.
 |
| Levi Coffin House the "Grand Central Station" of the underground railroad. Fountain City, Indiana |
 |
| Wilbur Wright's birthplace, Hagerstown, Indiana |
5 comments:
I was not aware of these sites. I'm so excited, I think I know where our next day trip will be. Looks like a great bday trip.
Happy birthday Ben!! Neither of you look a day over 35! I am excited for you newest addition!! You have such beautiful kids!
I haven't checked out your blog in forever. Baby Boy on the Way! Congrats! I love seeing how well you are doing. I'm so happy for you. Keep in touch
You both definitely don't look 40! Looks like a fun day! Happy belated birthday Ben!
You both look great!
I love that the highest point in Indiana is only 1257 ft.! You'll have quite a hike to get to the highest point here in Utah!
Post a Comment