Saturday, January 28, 2012

Pinewood Derby

Seth had his first Pinewood Derby tonight.  It was actually the first one I ever attended too (at least that I can remember).  We have a great couple in charge of our scout troop in our branch and Seth looks forward each week to attending scouts.  The whole branch was invited and we had a potluck dinner before the actual race.  Other members were encouraged to also bring along a car which made the evening that more exciting for all in attendance. 

Ben helped Seth make a "cowboy cad" since Seth is all about cowboys and Texas these days.  His car won first place!  He was pretty excited about the whole event.






Seth's car (center) - notice the horns?



















Seth receiving his first place certificate.

1 comment:

Maryanne said...

Yay Seth! It's so good to see you back on here. Isaac just started crying-- I'm going to try to update my blog soon.