We love bread! Quite a few years ago Ben checked out The Italian Baker by Carol Field. He liked it so much I bought him his own copy. Over the past year or so he has been making us many different kinds of breads when time permits. Since getting back into a house with a real stove he has been baking a new kind each weekend. Here are some pictures of the bread we have been enjoying . . .
4 comments:
Those loaves all look heavenly! I can never get enough bread. I bet you're so excited to be back in a house with an oven again!
Bread is the best. I remember eating Ben's bread in Utah! Those were some good days!
It looks yummy! Maybe I should try to get Jared interested in bread, he's on a pie kick lately...
Those breads look delicious! I always enjoy sampling all your cooking t baking!
Post a Comment