My summer birthday kiddos (Seth, Camille, and Gabe) all had to go for their yearly physical. They all got their immunizations up to date along with their annual flu shot!
Grace had a parent demonstration at choir on Tuesday evening. It is always enjoyable to listen and watch her sing. They got to wear their casual dress uniforms - black pants and an ICC polo shirt. I am the choir coordinator for her choir this year. Basically this means I have to take attendance at every practice. It is fun to get to know all the other choir students. I like being involved in ICC - I think it is a good organization and good experience for Grace.
Camille is in her first year of a performance choir. She LOVES it!!! She will have a parent demo in the next few weeks too.
We hosted Grace and Camille's Faith in God here on Thursday night. I was asked to help the girls make bread which would then be used for Sacrament. The bread for Sacrament today was especially tasty :).
The boys and I enjoyed playing at the local school playground while the girls were at Girl Scouts. The boys enjoyed the United States map which is painted on the playground. They are both getting pretty good at locating the different states.
Here is Seth and Gabe stepping on Indiana!
"Leaves are falling all around, on the housetops on the ground." The kids enjoyed making paths through the leaves. The colors are so pretty right now
Grace and Camille running through the paths.
I tried out a new pasta recipe this week, my own recipe. Pasta with bacon, onions, Swiss chard, and pine nuts. It was quite tasty!
Finally, our week ended for me with a successful 1/2 marathon! More details tomorrow on Twelve Fit Feet.
Hope all is well with those who visit our family blog. I love your comments!

3 comments:
I am glad that everything is going well. I love the picture of the boys standing on Indiana!
I love the Fall photos and events! You certainly all stay busy and healthy there! Love you all and miss you!
That's a cool playground map! I didn't realize the girls did Girl Scouts (or maybe I did, but forgot)-- how is it? Now that Alexander started cub scouts Laura's been moaning about not having scouts, but I don't know that I'll want to have that and activity days eventually.
Post a Comment