Highlights of our week . . .
Beautiful fall afternoons at the park with our sweet neighbors (who we missed while they were away on vacation).
Minnesota postcard arrived!
Grace builds with blocks what the Indianapolis Temple may look like!
New recipe I tried . . . shells stuffed with chick peas and covered with roasted red peppers and pine nuts.
Another new recipe . . . whole wheat garlic knots.
My 39th birthday! Yummy apple pie made for me by Ben.
My birthday dinner . . . homemade macaroni -n- cheese.
Girl Scout Fall Festival . . . Juliette Gordon Low was even there! :)
7 comments:
Recipes, please? Those rolls look delicious! Happy Birthday!! (a few days late) I'm sorry I've been so absent from blog commenting for the past few months, but I thought about you when they announced the Indianapolis temple. And I tagged you on my blog if you'd like to answer some questions. (But don't feel obligated.)
Love Grace's version of the new temple! And yes, I need a recipe, too, the mac and cheese. It's a favorite around here, but I can't stand the box stuff! How did you run go?
Looks like a fun and yummt week!
Yum I love that mac and cheese! Those garlic knots look delicious too!
Love the updates! :) The stuffed shell recipe looks very tasty and everything else for that matter!
Happy Birthday again! Love you!
Happy Birthday Judy. Good luck on the race this weekend!
I'm glad you had a great birthday Aunt Judi. Those rolls look amazing. I was wishing I could eat one just looking at it. I love the picture of you all sitting at the table. So cute :)
Post a Comment