
Camille, Grace, and Olivia
holding the baby goats.

Grace is our little farm girl.
She was in heaven holding this baby goat.

It was interesting to watch the mother goat keep
butting her babies away as they tried to nurse. It was as if she were
saying "don't bother me right now, I'm busy."

Emily, the proud owner of the baby goats.

Seth and his friend Brian.
Today we visited some friends whose goat had babies a week ago. It was a beautiful day and we had a really fun time.
3 comments:
At first, I thought that you had gotten goats! That would be exciting too!
Coming to see your blog is such a treat! You and your family certainly get to do lots of fun and interesting things!!
You need to get some baby goats. Of course they grow up and then they aren't as fun. My sister and I got 2 baby goats when we were younger. Now they probably have 20 goats that started from 2 innocent pets. Little ones are so cute and fun.
Post a Comment