Saturday, March 14, 2009

Shamrock Run



Cora, Grace, Seth, Camille, Seth
Judi, Karen, Enoch




Cora and Grace with a Chick-fil-A cow.




Camille

We enjoyed a visit from Steven and Karen and their family this weekend. Karen and I ran in a 4 mile St. Patrick's Day race. Ben and Steven hung out with the kids. Thanks for coming!

3 comments:

Ms. Julie said...

That brings back memories of the parade. It looks like it wasn't quite as cold & lots of fun. Have a great St. Patrick's day!
J

The Owen Family said...

Good job! Looks like alot of fun, wish I could have joined you! I need to get running.....

Steven said...

Hi Ben and Judi and kids! We DID have a good time. Next time, we'll try to get to sleep earlier. The arm support works really well. Or maybe it is your prayers or ours that seem to be helping. I'm thinking it's not broken. Most of my range of motion is back already and the pain has subsided significantly. Sure we'll be in touch again soon. Steven