The valentines we made this year . . .
Seth - clock
Grace - candy necklace
Camille - lollipop flower
Gabe - playdough
Heart pancakes for breakfast.
Our valentine box.
Each year we make a box and fill it during the month of February
with valentines from family and friends. Thanks to those who helped fill it this year!
A scattering of "love" on our living room floor!
3 comments:
Dear Westons,
Thanks so much for your valentines. The children loved theirs, and the ones you sent for me and Karen did not last long! All the best for President's Day - and always.
The Truscotts
Happy valentine's day! I'v been catching up on your blog, b/c our internet wasn't working for a while. Happy Birthday to Ben! It looks like you've all been having fun. We enjoyed those warm days and the snow melting too. We are really looking forward to Spring.
Looks like you had a good Valentines! I remembered that you did the box and put it to the test, I think we might have to try a little harder next year! Thanks for the GREAT ideas....
Post a Comment