My (only) sister and I are almost seven years apart in age. When I began having children she was expecting her fourth child and in the thick of raising her four children (who are now 9, 14, 16, and 18). We've lived apart for over 12 years now and as all who live away from family know - it can sure be hard. Our visits are not as much as we'd like. Tricia came to visit us for five days this month. We had her all to ourselves and I enjoyed every minute of it. Grace and Camille basically never left her side.
Thanks for coming Tricia! We love you and miss you! Please come again soon!
2 comments:
I loved every minute of my visit with you too! Thanks so much for such a wonderful time! Counting the days until July when we can see you again!
I totally know how you feel Judi!! My sisters both have had babies in the last 6 months and I haven't seen either one of them. I want so badly to go help them and spend time with their kids but I have my own and unfortunately personal responsibility trumps service. I know one day my kids will be old enough to stay by themselves until their Dad gets home from work and when that day comes... I'm off to see my sisters. :) So glad you had a great time!!!
Post a Comment