Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow



Our neighbor came to plow us out! We are so grateful to have such a nice neighbor.




Grace and Camille are proud of their "tunnel."




Here is Gabe - can you tell he is not having a good time in the snow? I have to carry him whenever we go out in the snow or this is what happens!





Here we are playing "Fox and Goose" in the snow. We had a great time. The girls mittens are glowing in the dark.



We woke up to 7 inches of snow this morning. Everything looked so pretty. Ben had to work but the kids and I went sledding in the afternoon. (I didn't take any pictures of us sledding, but we had a fun time.) When Ben got home in the evening we played outside together. We all had a great time.

4 comments:

Laura Joyce said...

Oh I miss snow! It is in the 70s here today!

Katie said...

WOW, you got a lot of snow! How FUN! We had a snow day on THursday, of course it was just a few flurries and then was sunny most of the day...but that's Tennessee for you!

I said...

Oh my goodness Gabe's little face is so cute!! I have been in Ca for so long I would probably do that too if I was put down in the snow. The snow piles are huge!! How fun!!

Lady said...

We've been enjoying our brief encounter with snow these last two weeks as well. The kids have had 2 delays and 2 days off. Can't beat that!!!