Grace's meal choice -
smoked Salmon, asparagus, and fettuccine
smoked Salmon, asparagus, and fettuccine
Grace's Birthday Cake
a snowflake
a snowflake
Grace celebrated her 9th birthday today. She chose to have one of her favorite pasta dishes; smoked salmon, asparagus and fettuccine. We all had fun celebrating with her.
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Grace!!!
Happy Birthday Grace!
Happy Birthday Grace!!! I think we've had that pasta dish at your house before! It was super duper good! So I understand why Grace would request it!
Happy Birthday to Grace!! Nine already!! Beautiful cake. :)
After reading your updates I think I'll go and make myself something yummy. Man you guys know how to cook.
Mmmmm...We love the food you guys cook, maybe we should come visit:)
I can't believe Grace is 9! What a beautiful young lady she is-- it just makes me sad b/c they're all getting big so quickly.
Not the typical favorite meal of most 9 year olds I'm sure. I guess it's what you expose them to early on. My boys eat really well and ALL kinds of stuff and I'm always so surprised when we have their friends over and they are SOOO picky!!
Happy Birthday Grace - I remember your 1st birthday - What a week that was. Can't believe that was already 8 years ago.
What a fun birthday celebration! Great to hear from your family. Karen was ill yesterday, but I think she's recovering. By the way, my birthday was the 4th of Jan. We had apple pie.
Post a Comment