This is an example of the cockscomb celosia var. 'Red Velvet' that we grew in our garden. Aren't they pretty? We are saving the seeds so if anyone wants to try and grow them next year let us know!
I enjoyed all your posts! Congrats to Camille for losing 2 teeth!!! It's such a fun stage kids go through when they lose all their teeth. I sure miss hearing the organ played with the petals. Ben was my favorite organist in St. Louis. And holy crow!! What have you been doing with all your tomatoes?? We got sidetracked this summer with home renovations and let our garden go to pot. I'm going to miss having my own canned tomatoes...so much better than store bought.
2 comments:
Wow... It's gorgeous!
I enjoyed all your posts! Congrats to Camille for losing 2 teeth!!! It's such a fun stage kids go through when they lose all their teeth. I sure miss hearing the organ played with the petals. Ben was my favorite organist in St. Louis. And holy crow!! What have you been doing with all your tomatoes?? We got sidetracked this summer with home renovations and let our garden go to pot. I'm going to miss having my own canned tomatoes...so much better than store bought.
Post a Comment