Thank you so much for the tomatoes. I am really late at giving my analysis. We ate half of them the first night plain and with BLTs just as you recommended. With the remaining 3 we put slices on pepperoni pizza which has always been a favorite of mine and taco salad. I think the pinks were my favorite. But, I really liked the flavor of the yellows. They were all really yummy and a big treat for us. Thank you for sharing. It looks like you had quite a bit of canning to do. I'm glad we got to see you guys and that you could stop in our neck of the woods. Are you almost ready for the race. 3 more weeks right? You'll do great!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh... that tomato is the side of his head!!! You could make a whole batch of salsa with just that tomato. Your harvest looks wonderful.
Thank you so much for the tomatoes. I am really late at giving my analysis. We ate half of them the first night plain and with BLTs just as you recommended. With the remaining 3 we put slices on pepperoni pizza which has always been a favorite of mine and taco salad. I think the pinks were my favorite. But, I really liked the flavor of the yellows. They were all really yummy and a big treat for us. Thank you for sharing. It looks like you had quite a bit of canning to do. I'm glad we got to see you guys and that you could stop in our neck of the woods. Are you almost ready for the race. 3 more weeks right? You'll do great!
Post a Comment