Those pictures take me back! I am proud of you for doing it yourself and not paying someone else to do it. Very good life lesson!Julie
Oh man you are so brave. There is NO way that I would do that. Good Job!lia
Really impressive. It is nice to know where your meat comes from and what was put in the animal prior to death. It must have been hard, but they will sure taste good! Now all you need is a milk cow.
I may never be able to eat chicken again. I guess I just like to think my food comes from the store!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Those pictures take me back! I am proud of you for doing it yourself and not paying someone else to do it. Very good life lesson!
Julie
Oh man you are so brave. There is NO way that I would do that. Good Job!lia
Really impressive. It is nice to know where your meat comes from and what was put in the animal prior to death. It must have been hard, but they will sure taste good! Now all you need is a milk cow.
I may never be able to eat chicken again. I guess I just like to think my food comes from the store!
Post a Comment