
Grace and Ben standing near the staked tomatoes; all 80 of them.

Judi, Grace, and Camille standing in the rows of beans.

"Orangeglo" watermelon

Grace's weed pile

The girls hard at work
After being gone for a week our garden needed some serious attention. We spent most of the afternoon working in our garden. It was a beautiful day; not too hot with a slight breeze. Everything is looking really great.
5 comments:
Love all the updates! I am so envious of your garden - especially the 80 tomatoes. I have one tomato on 3 plants. But I did see tons of peppers coming on. Your trip home makes me homesick for my childhood - there is nothing like growing up on a farm and visiting family. Nice look!
Julie
Appears you'll be doing some serious tomato canning!!! Holy 80 plants????? I thought I had too many tomatoes with 20 plants! But they are soooo good! Home canned tomatoes are SOO much better than store bought... Good luck!
Those are a lot of bean rows and tomatoes! Wow!
Looks like a lot of FUN! I wish I had the talent or should I say patience for Gardening. My flower pots and flower bed in the front are just barely blooming, and I planted them almost 2 months ago!!!
Either you are going to have a lot of canning or you need a roadside stand. I love canned tomatoes as well, especially in the winter.
Post a Comment