Thursday, July 17, 2008

Happy 6th Birthday Camille




Tonight we celebrated Camille's 6th birthday. She chose a "sun" cake because her birthday is in the summer. I think this was appropriate as she brings a lot of "sunshine" into our home too! We all had fun frosting the ice cream cones for the sun's rays. She chose spaghetti and meatballs for her birthday dinner. We all enjoyed celebrating together.

Just last week she accomplished her goal to be able to ride a bike without training wheels before she turned six. She was so proud of herself. We love you Camille!

3 comments:

Ms. Julie said...

Happy Birthday Camille! Hope you had a wonderful birthday.
Julie

stefanie said...

Happy Birthday! What a fun cake.

ES said...

Happy Birthday Camille! I can't believe what a big girl you are! I hope you had a great birthday! You all look so cute sitting around your birthday cake!