
Blooming tree.

Daffodils, iris' and Molly, our cat basking in the sun. (By the way, she is feeling much better. When we took her to the vet we found out that she had an identification chip. I hadn't even thought of this because I was thinking she was just a stray. The vet contacted the previous owners but they said that they had figured she found a new home and that we could keep her, so I guess she is now ours!)

Gabe enjoying the "big" swing. Note the bare feet! The kids don't like shoes! I never take mine off but they never want theirs on!

We planted some early seeds last weekend. Carrots, lettuce, beets, peas and swiss chard. No signs of sprouting yet but hopefully soon.

Grace in front of a rhubarb plant.
Finally, we feel like we are seeing some signs of spring! We are all very excited. Everything that begins to bloom is a surprise to us since we arrived here late last summer.
2 comments:
Spring in springing here too and I LOVE it. All went well with my surgery and so far the recovery has been a breeze. We'll see how I feel tomorrow when I wake up though. We are landscaping around our new patio and laying sod in all the bull dozer tracks that were left in our side yard. Yeah for spring. And I am so happy for the Hilles. Is this 3 or 4?
I love your garden! We have a big plot here, too. I think we'll start planting in the next few weeks. I love that you guys have baby chicks! Daniel would be so jealous! It's his dream to basically have a farm/ranch one day. Your home sounds like a lot of fun. We have 1 acre and one first things Daniel did was build a fire pit in the backyard. I thought I'd be able to get out of camping forever...not so. Apparently the backyard isn't far enough away from "life."
Post a Comment