| Sweet card that the kids made for Ben for Father's Day. |
Sunday, June 15, 2014
Seth turns 10
Seth's birthday landed on Father's Day this year and I didn't even get a picture of Seth and Ben together! Seth chose Texas Sheet Cake for his birthday cake again this year. It was always a favorite of my brother Brian's too. We got him a new baseball glove as he was outgrowing his other one. He had a great baseball season and even made one home run and quite a few triples. He got to try his hand at pitching too and got pretty good at it by the end of the season. He continues to love Cub Scouts. He finished up his Bear and is now a Webelos. He attended his first scout day camp last week. He still loves all things cowboy and is an amazing help to Ben in all the projects here on our little farm! Whenever I ask for his help he is always willing! I love you Seth! Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe how fast your kids are growing up! And I love the Father's day sign, especially Gabe's note. haha!
Post a Comment