Monday, February 24, 2014

Last week in photos

Last week brought sunshine and warmer temperatures.  Just a little bit of snow drifts remain on our property.  The kids and I took a walk on Saturday.  I wake each morning with high hopes that my nausea has ended but so far it has continued to linger.  I am starting week fifteen and if I follow the pattern of my last five pregnancies I should begin to see some relief very soon.   


Zeddie working hard to put on the penguin scarf.



We all think he is so cute!



I will spare you the photos of the horrible stinky diaper that precipitated the need for this bath!


Grace finished putting together sixty of these nine square pieces for her quilt.  Now to put it together!


A surprise package in the mail from a very thoughtful friend. 

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Zeddie is too cute. I took a walk with the boys on Saturday too. It was such a beautiful day. I LOVE Grace's quilt. Purple is my favorite color. I am loving these "week in photos" what a great way to journal some of the simple cute moments of the week.

Melanie said...

hahaha! He is way cute! I love that you are doing the week in review with pictures too! I might just have to copy you. And way to go Grace! That's a lot of squares to sew together.

Cellista said...

I'll ditto the above comments! But I do have to add that the first picture is hilarious!!