Put a fresh coat of white paint on walls and ceiling.
Painted the wood trim on the floor edge white.
Painted all the cupboards white.
New gray shower curtain and bath rug.
New gray hand towel and wash cloths.
What else I would like to do . . .
Paint window trim white. But this will have to wait until we make a final decision on our new windows.
Paint door trim white and replace the old door with a white six panel door. But this will also have to wait until we make a final decision about painting all the trim in the house.
Replace leaking faucet. Maybe we can at least fix the leaking faucet. :)
Replace the 29 greenish tiles in shower with gray tiles. We researched how to do this but haven't done more than that.
But for now I am pleased and content. It feels fresh and clean and I love the daytime sunlight that comes into the bathroom. My goal is to enjoy my home and I do. There are many possibilities to improve it but it works just as it is and what matters most to me is the people inside and the joy that they all bring me.
AFTER
| Cupboards above toilet are now white. |
| We decided to go with gray for the rug and shower curtain since the linoleum is actually gray and we are not redoing floors right now. |
| We painted the ugly brown trim white. |
| Cupboards and laundry chute are now white. The laundry chute door is fixed too. |
2 comments:
Looks beautiful. I love the gray!
It looks great-- and you got it done so quickly after saying you were going to do it, which is very impressive to me.
Post a Comment