Sunday, February 24, 2013

What we've been up to lately

Grace tried her hand at some yummy soft pretzels.

We found this trampoline at the curb on garbage day.  Here is our friend Alex trying it out.

I started running again!  This is a huge milestone!  I basically have not run consistently since we moved out of our house almost two years ago!  Granted I had a baby during that time but still I am way overdue.  Grace and Camille have joined me.  I am starting slow but sticking to a goal of a 9:30 mile.

Carrot creations by Seth and Gabe.



A new high chair.  I did some research and finally came up with this one from IKEA.  I wanted something that was practical.  I didn't want anything with fabric or cushions.  I wanted something I could hose down if need be.  I looked around online and most high chairs are exactly what I didn't want.   I was thrilled to find this one and at only $25 I couldn't go wrong! 

2 comments:

JRoberts said...

Um, I will take a dozen of those yummy looking pretzels please! :)

Maryanne said...

I am with you on the high chair-- I just want the fewest possible crevices to clean out. Good for you on running! I was pretty consistent with short runs for a while in the fall, did a 5K and then nothing. I need to sign up for something else. It scares me into running. :)