| Zeddie |
Monday, February 25, 2013
Sick
What a weekend! We had all just been gradually getting better after over a week of flu symptoms. We can't be sure it was the flu but our symptoms were enough to make Ben think we all had the flu (and he is an infectious disease doctor after all). I was miserable. I thought I wasn't going to get sick but at about day 5 of everyone else being sick it set in with me. The worst part was the body aches. I still had them on day 8 and I was just finally feeling a little bit back to normal when on Saturday evening (at the Pine Wood Derby - I will post those pictures at a later time because they are on Ben's phone) I began to feel a bit of a sore throat coming on. Gabe had been complaining of a sore throat early in the day and Seth the day before but nothing that had concerned us too much. By Sunday morning I awoke to a very sore throat and fever. I knew I would not be making it to church. I think this is the first sick day I have taken from church in years. The boys stayed home with me and the girls caught a ride with some friends. By the time the girls got home they started complaining about a soreness in their throats. Needless to say all six of us have strep throat! Luckily babies are immune to strep throat so Zeddie is the only healthy one right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Strep stinks! Hope you get better soon.
And PS. Your little man is adorable!
oh my! hope it wasn't from me :( get better soon!!!! if you need anything, just text me.
Post a Comment