I love it when my babies can finally sit up and we can give him baths in the kitchen sink or just let them play in the sink (with supervision of course)! Zeddie, like his siblings, loved the idea!
What a cutie! Isaac loves showers and now will climb right in whenever anyone is in and the door to the bathrom is left open. I never did kitchen sink baths-- mine have all splashed so much and also had the tendency to poop in the bath!
2 comments:
What a cutie! Isaac loves showers and now will climb right in whenever anyone is in and the door to the bathrom is left open. I never did kitchen sink baths-- mine have all splashed so much and also had the tendency to poop in the bath!
Maryanne - you really should try it! It makes for a great playing place too while I cook!
Post a Comment