Ben started these right before we moved in May 2011 and finally we have begun the project again. The boys are so excited to help and to have their own beds. For now they've had their mattresses on the floor.
Jared just finished a set for our kids. Now we have a bunk room with all four of the older kids sleeping in there (actually they were in there before, just one or two would be on the floor). I should take some pictures-- I just haven't done some of the last things, like finishing the caps that cover the holes where screws are recessed.
Maryanne - yes take some photos of them. So Jared has some wood working tools now? I am trying to get Ben motivated to get the beds done! So what bedroom are they all in? Upstairs or downstairs?
2 comments:
Jared just finished a set for our kids. Now we have a bunk room with all four of the older kids sleeping in there (actually they were in there before, just one or two would be on the floor). I should take some pictures-- I just haven't done some of the last things, like finishing the caps that cover the holes where screws are recessed.
Maryanne - yes take some photos of them. So Jared has some wood working tools now? I am trying to get Ben motivated to get the beds done! So what bedroom are they all in? Upstairs or downstairs?
Post a Comment