Already had on hand . . .
pack-n-play
Boppy pillow
baby monitor
a few favorite baby toys and clothes
Purchased . . .
infant car seat (new)
snap-n-go stroller (used)
cloth diapers for spit cloths (new)
onesies (new)
clothes (a few new ones and a few used ones)
sheets for pack-n-play (new)
Given . . .
umbrella stroller (used)
clothes (used)
Today some friends had a gathering to celebrate our little one's upcoming arrival. It was fun to get together and be with friends. We got a good supply of diapers and some really cute clothes. Someone even gave me a nightgown and slippers. Another friend gave me a hospital survival bag (what a great idea): crossword puzzle book, licorice (black and red), brand new white socks, thank you notes, and lotion.
I am touched by the generosity of others. Thank you friends! I think our little guy is set for a while!
| Diaper cake |
| Here I am . . . all 39 weeks of me! |
I am feeling well, no complaints! I will be induced on Thursday, May 10th if nothing happens before then. We are all excited to meet the newest member of our family.
4 comments:
Super fun shower! What awesome friends you have.
You look amazing. Good luck with baby and the delivery.
I am excited for your family! Good luck and enjoy that fresh baby. You look great as usual!
I'm so glad you had a fun get-together! I felt the same with our #5-- I got rid of everything except our pack'n play and stroller after Eli and didn't want to acquire too much. I've been getting some cute goodwill clothes as needed and it's worked out well. And I've been borrowing things (like a bumbo seat) for a short time and then returning them. So nice not to own and store them. I'm excited for you!
You look great Judi! So glad you have good friends to share this special time and celebrate the upcoming arrival of your baby!
Post a Comment