| Rocks! Now that will make one heavy pack! |
| Gabe joining in on the fun but first he had to color his water green! |
| Seth joining in too. |
| Grace and I saw this idea here and she has decided to use it for one of her Personal Progress Goals and make one for each of the girls in her Beehive class. |
| We took our spring break last week and headed to Arkansas to be with Ben's family. The weather was wonderful. The kids enjoyed some time on the trampoline with Ben. |
| Oh, how we miss our free space! Our rental just doesn't allow for such creative play. The boys were in heaven at Grandmother's house. Playing in the dirt and building with wood, hammers and nails. |
| Cousins! The kids adore their cousins and played nonstop with them and made many wonderful memories! |
| And finally, here I am, all 32 weeks of me! |
2 comments:
It's so good to hear (read, I guess) your voice! I've been hoping you're feeling good as you move into the home stretch. I can't believe my little Isaac is already almost 8 months.
You look wonderful. So good to read an update. I missed you. :)
Post a Comment