Monday, September 5, 2011

Back to the hotel again

We had a nice break from hotel living the last two weeks.  We had hoped to find a place to rent during that time but this was not the case.  We did find an apartment complex that is under construction that will give us a short term lease.  It will not be available until the end of the month so we packed up our stuff (once again) and headed back to the extended stay.  At least this time we see the end in sight.  

We house sat for a friend while they were away on vacation.  Here are a few photos from our time there.


Gabe playing with a McDonald's play set.


Seth with Snooks in the dog kennel.


Seth practicing piano with a helmet he found in our friend's garage.


Grace doing math with a little help from Snooks.




Camille, Grace and Seth watching a movie.

2 comments:

Maryanne said...

Judi-- I love all your summer posts! I wish I could respond to each one! I'm still so sad we missed you when you all came through.

Mommymita said...

Oh man, this sounds like our past couple years. It is exciting and frustrating at the same time. Good luck!