Monday, December 20, 2010

Week 50 Family Report

December 13 - 19, 2010

Monday - Ben took calls from home today and we enjoyed a yummy lunch of sushi salad!  Grace took this photo of her salad.  We love sushi!  This is an easier and cheaper way to enjoy sushi.



*****************************************************************************

Tuesday - Gabe helped me with our Christmas cards.  He put all the stamps on the envelopes and then stuffed them with our photo cards.  We put them in the mail today!!!


 *********************************************************************************

Wednesday - Ben (and I) signed up for the Indy 500 1/2 marathon on May 7th, 2011.  I joined him for his first training run today!  I am so excited to work towards this goal with him!




*********************************************************************************

Thursday - Puzzles, puzzles, puzzles!!!  We love to do puzzles during the winter months.   We set up a table solely for this activity. 


 **********************************************************************************

Wednesday through Saturday - Grace had four nights of choir this week.  Wednesday was a rehearsal.  Thursday was a taping (if you are in the Indy area it will be broadcast on Channel 13 on Thursday the 23rd at 8 p.m. and on Saturday the 25th at 1 a.m. and 9 a.m.).  Friday and Saturday were evening performances.  The picture of me below is where I sat for four nights!  I love my volunteer job as Grace's choir attendance coordinator.  It is fun to get to know the choir directors and choir members.  The performance was absolutely beautiful.  I did get to sit with Ben and the kids for the Friday night performance.
 




 Camille with two of her choir friends.  Camille's performance was on Saturday afternoon.  I got to chaperone for her choir.  Photo below - Camille with her choir director, Mrs. Hassler. 





                             Out to dinner between Camille and Grace's performance on Saturday. 


 Grace with some of her choir friends.


Not a very good photo but this is all of the choir's singing the closing (tutti) songs. 


Sunday - We made it through a very busy week and even had a showing on Saturday and one on Sunday!  After church we all came home and collapsed!  Seth, Grace, and I all had a stomach bug over the weekend.  Hopefully the rest of the family won't get it too.  We are all ready for two weeks off of school!  A much needed break for MOM!!!

Hopefully our Christmas cards have arrived and that you are all enjoying this wonderful Christmas season.  I am grateful for the birth of Jesus Christ.  I know He lives and loves us. 

Until next week . . .

1 comment:

Tricia said...

I love these photos! Choir sure looks like fun! I am sure you are a great volunteer too! Is that the restaurant you took us too that was so delicious? Have a wonderful Christmas and break from school! Wish you lived a little closer so we could visit around the holiday season!