Gabe turned 4 on Saturday, July 31st! Ben had to work and we also had a branch summer picnic so we had to postpone Gabe's celebration until today. Poor guy he has been asking for months when his birthday will arrive and when it finally does we have to wait another day to celebrate it! He wanted to have a blue dinosaur cake. Thankfully Gabe is only four and didn't seem to be bothered by my attempt to just frost a pan of brownies and make an outline of a dinosaur! It is all the same to him! I will say though that the brownies and frosting were both homemade - we were just a little "caked" out after Camille's and Seth's recent birthday cakes!
The "cake."
Brothers.
Grace made personalized napkins for all of us!
Gabe had his favorite meal of noodles yesterday on his "real" birthday. Today I chose to make grilled chicken, baked potatoes, and steamed yellow squash.
Grace made this cute party hat for Gabe.
My little guy! I can't believe my baby is four years old!
Spiderman watch.
Gabe was excited about this mail truck.
1 comment:
Happy birthday Gabe!! :]
Post a Comment