Ice Cream!!! A treat brought to us by Karissa and Kelsey! Thank you!!!
Miniature Golf
Camille, Grace, Kelsey, and Karissa
Diane cutting a watermelon.
Mark enjoying his double hot dog!
Laughing together - they are watching old I Love Lucy episodes!
Tricia (on her way to being a massage therapist) giving a massage to Emily.
Games!
Elliott, Mark and Jeremy playing a game with Jim.
Swimming!
The kids enjoyed swimming at least two times a day. They were in heaven!
Cousins
Gabe and Scott
Me and my brother Jim.
Me and my niece Katelynn.
Me and my niece Emily.
Hard life huh? Freeze pops by the side of the pool!
Brownie pizza anyone?
Grace, Camille, Kelsey, Jeremy, and Gabe
Enjoying Italian Ice at a local Italian pastry shop.
Tricia and I
We ran six mornings together for a total of 27 miles (hey Tricia that is just a bit over a marathon!). Good thing we ran because as you can see from the photos we did a lot of eating - isn't that what vacations are all about?
4 comments:
I loved all your photos! You did much better at taking photos than I did. :) I am so glad we ran together too with all the eating plus it was fun too! Eating is part of vacations and family gatherings! :)
I miss you all!
Such a nice way to remember your trip! It looks like a lot of fun (and a lot of yummy food).
I loved all your pictures of the reunion, especially the one of mark with the double hotdog, the one with us all laughing at the computer screen, and all the kids sitting at the pool with the freeze pops. :) Cute pics!
Post a Comment