Monday, September 28, 2009

Yearly photos of the kids


Grace - 9 years old (4th grade)



Camille - 7 years old (2nd grade)



Seth - 5 years old (kindergarten)



Gabe - 3 years old (preschool)



Our joyful bunch!


For some reason taking the kids to get their yearly school photos really overwhelms me! Coordinating clothes is always difficult for me. It doesn't help matters when your children start having opinions about what they wear. Grace always wants to be in something "pretty" when I try to explain it really doesn't matter we are looking at her face not her clothes! This time I opted for some black and white photos which help with the matching color issues!

All in all, the event went fairly well. The photographer was really good with the kids and didn't take too many photos. It is hard for me to have to sort through them afterwards, by then the kids are DONE and want to go home! So I was glad the photographer listened to my wishes. I really only go so I can have an 8x10 for my wall and a yearly school photo. But it was fun to get the four together too. Of course, I let them all choose a treat afterwards, they'll do just about anything for sugar! :)

We are really due for a family photo too but that will just have to wait!

7 comments:

Maryanne said...

It really overwhelms me too! So good job-- you deserved a treat after that! We really need to get some taken. We missed last year.

ES said...

It looks like it was definitely worth it! The pictures turned out great! I especially love the picture of the kiddos all together! Makes me miss them :)!

(Emily Sweeney)

The Owen Family said...

Those are SUPER cute photos... Your kids are getting so big! I am still running a little but not as much as I would like, I NEED someone to run with me! Where are you?

Katie said...

Your kids are so good-looking! I especially love Camille's teeth! She is at such a fun age where the teeth just seem to keep falling out...there is always a gap somewhere! SO CUTE! And it is always such a challenge for the Tooth Fairy to keep up!!!

I said...

They are so cute!!

stefanie said...

I love them!

Karen said...

I miss you guys! The kids are so grown up, what happened to baby Gabe, he is so big now!