Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Jared and Maryanne visit


Our summer favorite
"foil dinners"


roasting marshmallows


Camille and Laura playing in what little leaves that have fallen.
They spent a good part of an afternoon playing with the leaves.


Maryanne, Eli, Jared, Charlie, Laura, and Alexander


Grace, Camille, and Laura


We were thrilled to have our friends visit us this past weekend. We know Jared and Maryanne from our days in Iowa City. They were in medical school and we were in residency. Training has taken us both to different places. They are in Pittsburgh doing residency now. Life has changed a bit for both of us. Mainly just a bit more busy with four kids each! It was so fun to have them here and the kids enjoyed every minute of their visit. Thanks for coming! Hope we can do it again.

3 comments:

Maryanne said...

We had such a great time! It was especially great just to be able to talk to you. Coming home was hard :)

Maryanne said...

I've been wondering about your wheat grinder. Is it OK?

Judi said...

Yes, the wheat grinder is fine. I guess it was just that batch of bread! Sorry about that! I've ground wheat twice since and no sign of grit in the bread yet! I'm so glad.