Salad, bread,and tamales. I'm getting hungry. Side note quick story. My friend had a kitchen aid that she wanted to sell before moving. She never used it and it was in perfect shape. When she told me she was going to sell it I said I would pay $25. While saying that I was winking at another gal and totally kidding. I would have paid at least $100. She thought I was giving her a decent price and priced it at $15 for her garage sale. A lady offered her $8 and she took it. I about died. I really wanted one. She was really upset after she saw in the store how much they are worth. She must have got it as a gift.
1 comment:
Salad, bread,and tamales. I'm getting hungry.
Side note quick story. My friend had a kitchen aid that she wanted to sell before moving. She never used it and it was in perfect shape. When she told me she was going to sell it I said I would pay $25. While saying that I was winking at another gal and totally kidding. I would have paid at least $100.
She thought I was giving her a decent price and priced it at $15 for her garage sale. A lady offered her $8 and she took it. I about died. I really wanted one. She was really upset after she saw in the store how much they are worth. She must have got it as a gift.
Post a Comment