Well I am missing all of you and missing having a working computer at my finger tips! Our computer died about a month ago and we are hoping to get working on it this week.
What a bummer! I hate computer problems...so inconvenient! Hope you can get back on-line soon! Plans have changed this summer. I won't be making the trip up to Chicago at all this year, so we won't be driving thru! We are sad not to see you guys, but I'm grateful for not having to do the extra driving!!!
1 comment:
What a bummer! I hate computer problems...so inconvenient! Hope you can get back on-line soon! Plans have changed this summer. I won't be making the trip up to Chicago at all this year, so we won't be driving thru! We are sad not to see you guys, but I'm grateful for not having to do the extra driving!!!
Post a Comment