It seems like recitals come around rather quickly! The girls did a great job. Ben accompanied Grace for her piece - Concerto Americana (2nd movement) by Thompson. Grace and Camille performed together Concertino by Noona.
They all look so big! I'm glad you were able to get away to Arkansas. Our kids have been begging for spring, and for visitors or visits, with not much luck. Hopefully soon.
3 comments:
My beautiful and talented nieces! I am so proud of them! I expect a repeat performance when we come visit this summer!
They are amazing... Your family is ADORABLE! Are you doing any running? Wanna run the Seattle rock n roll 1/2 marathon on June 26th, it's a saturday!
They all look so big! I'm glad you were able to get away to Arkansas. Our kids have been begging for spring, and for visitors or visits, with not much luck. Hopefully soon.
Post a Comment