Thursday, March 5, 2009

Does your house ever look like this?


I love having a basement. We keep most of the toys downstairs. I laugh now when I think back to when we only had Grace and we would pick up our basement every evening! Of course, there were less toys back then.

I host a playgroup every Friday so come Thursday we have to get the basement put back in order (so pick up is just once a week these days). Of course, I don't expect the kids to pick it up all by themselves because if I feel overwhelmed they certainly would too. We usually work as a team and get it all picked up.

This past week the girls surprised me and picked up the whole basement by themselves. What a treat! I sure appreciate my two girls!

1 comment:

Maryanne said...

Ours looks like this most of the time! I'm glad to know we're not alone.
Blogs with constantly neat beautiful houses kind of drive me crazy, so thank you! :)