The girls attended a pastel art class at the library today. They both love to draw. Here is what they decided to draw. I think it is always interesting to see what they draw.
Great pictures. I have been taking pictures of my kids artwork lately too. You just can't save everything they ever make but if you take a picture - you'll always have it. I'll be doing a post of some of our favorites soon too.
You are right Maryanne! Camille asked the librarian who it was - it was so easy to tell to me (of course, I am her mother though). It took the librarian a few tries though - her first guess what that Camille had drawn a self-portrait. I wasn't quite sure how she saw my red-headed, pale skin little girl in that drawing!
Camille is really big on Obama right now. Both girls are actually. I think they feel somehow like they can relate because he has two girls their age. So cute!
3 comments:
Great pictures. I have been taking pictures of my kids artwork lately too. You just can't save everything they ever make but if you take a picture - you'll always have it. I'll be doing a post of some of our favorites soon too.
Is that Barack Obama? Alexander has drawn one too.
You are right Maryanne! Camille asked the librarian who it was - it was so easy to tell to me (of course, I am her mother though). It took the librarian a few tries though - her first guess what that Camille had drawn a self-portrait. I wasn't quite sure how she saw my red-headed, pale skin little girl in that drawing!
Camille is really big on Obama right now. Both girls are actually. I think they feel somehow like they can relate because he has two girls their age. So cute!
Post a Comment