They let the kids pass through the same finish line as the half and full marathoners!
What a great day we had today. It started early as we had to drive 40 minutes to the race location. The kids were excited to eat their donuts we had bought last night! Nothing like sugar to get our four out of bed :). My half marathon started at 8:30 a.m. The weather was just perfect and the fall colors beautiful. Some of the course takes place at Fort Harrison State Park. I wanted to enjoy this race and set a goal to run a 10 minute mile. I averaged a 10 minute five second mile so I almost met my goal. The girls enjoyed running their 1 mile fun run and I think the running bug has hit them too!
5 comments:
EXCELLENT JOB on the half marathon... You are one amazing women, thanks for your inspiration. I wish I could have been there with you!
Judi-
You constantly inspire me to be a runner one day. Great job! You are a wonderful mom.
Julie
Congratulations Judi, Grace and Camille! We are so proud of you!
You made it and you don't look tired! Great job on the pace. I'm impressed that your girls did the 1 mile race. Hooray for them.
You're awesome! Congrats!
Post a Comment