Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Gabriel

We have a cake book and the kids pour over it weeks before their big day and decide what they want. I was informed that Gabe chose the frog -
of course I think he had a little help in the decision!
It is actually a "green" frog although in this photo it looks yellow.

Gabe wasn't sure what to think of Ben's birthday hat!

Again? (Gabe kept wanting to blow the candles out.)

Sunglasses for Gabe.

Well our sweet Gabe is now two years old and he can tell you so, too! He is still our "Gabey-Baby" though. He keeps us all smiling! We love you Gabriel!

4 comments:

Ms. Julie said...

Happy Birthday Gabe! Cute cake.
Julie

Tricia said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Gabe! I love your cute frog cake that your Mom made you. Love you.

Steven said...

All the best, Gabriel, from the Truscotts in St. Louis!

Maryanne said...

Happy Birthday Gabe! I can't believe how the two years have flown, except that Charlie is walking around saying "Me two."
I'm sorry I've been s out of touch, I've been thinking of you. Eli has slept a few 8 hour stretches! And he's calming down as far as evening crying. I'll talk to you soon. I found some great cookbooks...