What little girl doesn't want to be Laura from Little House on the Prairie? We got the girls a series of Little House on the Prairie DVD's a couple Christmas' ago and they both really enjoy watching these episodes. It brings back memories for me too.
The girls decided they would really like to have their own pioneer dresses. We gave Grace a pattern and fabric for her birthday with a promise that I would make it. I am happy to say they are now complete.
4 comments:
Judi - You did a GREAT job. I'm not a clothes sewer. Too many curves and such. I also loved bonnets and aprons and Holly Hobby was my favorite.
Tell me when you had time to make these outfits. Seriously, you are like the best mom ever. I'm impressed.
You both sure make beautiful pioneers! Judi, you did such a nice job making those!
aww what cute outfits! i have a friend that loves that show and owns all of the seasons on dvd. i was more in love with the books. grace should read them. the rose ones are good too, laura ingalls' daughter :]
Post a Comment