
Dressing up!
Alicia and Camille

Adelaide, Grace, and Gabe

Tristan and Seth playing store.

The puppets.
Grace and Alicia with their sock puppets.

The puppet show!
Tristan, Alicia, Grace, and Camille
We had a visit from some friends we new in St. Louis. They were passing through Indianapolis and spent Sunday night and Monday morning with us. It is always so fun to catch up with friends. The kids did nothing but play, play, play the whole time. I guess the kids would say that the moms did nothing but talk, talk, talk! Thanks for coming Katie we all had a great time.
3 comments:
Thanks for hosting us Judi! The kids had a great time...especially Alicia and it was so nice to talk, talk, talk!!! We'll have to make this a yearly tradition!!!
I can't believe how big Katie's kids are. WOW! Has it really been that long. Looks like it was fun!
Every ones kids are growing so fast. I miss you guys!
When do you want us to visit???
Post a Comment