
Gabe didn't quite get the idea that he was suppose to be washing the van not himself!

Say "cheese"

Seth experimenting with the hose.

Goggles are important for washing the van, right?

Sweet Grace
The kids have been wanting to get their swimsuits on for a few months now! Our spring has not been a very warm one. Today was in the high 60's maybe it reached 70. I thought it was a good day to clean our van, inside and out! The kids felt it was a very good reason to put on their swimsuits. I just made sure they realized I did not want to get wet myself! (I feel like my mom now; but it has to be very, very hot in order for me to want to get wet.) We have well water and it is ICE cold. Camille was out on a date with Ben so she didn't get to participate. She had her own fun. (She chose to eat out at Chick Fil-A.)
1 comment:
I love these pictures and I love Chick Fil-a.
Post a Comment