I've been working on these cloth bags for quite a while. I finally sat down yesterday and finished them. I am not sure five bags will be enough but we will start with that for now. Just our meager attempt to help our environment.
They look great. I need some cloth bags as well. If only I had a sewing machine. (I wouldn't know how to use it, but I think my husband could probably do it.)
What a great idea Judi! I don't five would be enough for my family either - My boys eat SOO much! But it would certainly be 5-8 bags less on each trip! Great way to help the environment and how talented you are to make them yourself!!
great idea! we sell them at geisslers and i want to make my mom buy them. we've been very environment aware lately though. lots of recycling and a decrease in paper products.
3 comments:
They look great. I need some cloth bags as well. If only I had a sewing machine. (I wouldn't know how to use it, but I think my husband could probably do it.)
What a great idea Judi! I don't five would be enough for my family either - My boys eat SOO much! But it would certainly be 5-8 bags less on each trip! Great way to help the environment and how talented you are to make them yourself!!
great idea! we sell them at geisslers and i want to make my mom buy them. we've been very environment aware lately though. lots of recycling and a decrease in paper products.
Post a Comment