Thursday, March 20, 2008

Rain, rain go away

Grace took Gabe high up to the top! He loved it!
Seth smiling with excitement!
Camille (on the left) chatting away with some other kids. See how huge it is?

For almost a week now we've had rain or just cloudy, cold days! The kids are bursting to get out and run! A neighbor recently told us about a local church that has a huge indoor playground. So we decided to check it out. The kids had so much fun and from the pictures you can see why! I was so impressed by the generosity of this church to offer such a great activity center to the community.

2 comments:

The Owen Family said...

I love it. I usually end up at McDonalds for the playground. Looks like tonz of fun.

stefanie said...

I also end up at McDonalds - and it shows.