We love Valentine's Day in our family. We start the month of February out by making a special Valentine box. Then throughout the days prior to Valentine's Day we fill the box with Valentines. The kids were excited for our family party tonight. I read an idea about having dinner by candlelight as a family on Valentine's Day. So we thought we would try that out tonight. The kids thought this was a great idea. So we had one of our favorite dinners - salmon and baked potatoes - by candlelight! Then we opened our Valentine box and enjoyed the cards and treats inside. Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!!
2 comments:
Hi Judi, that looks so fun!
thats a lot uf valentins thare!
love Grace!
That does look fun. The kids and I had a Valentines dinner consisting of some frozen pizza rolls, left over green beans and apple sauce - eaten on the run so we could get to cub scouts and Youth Activities on time. I had to coach our YW basketball practice. YIKES! Your dinner looks much more romantic and fun. Maybe I'll get a Valentines date when Dan returns. Heaven knows I need one!
Post a Comment