Sunday, August 17, 2014

Day 2 - Home

I am always ready to head home after having a baby.  I so much prefer sleeping in my own bed, eating my own food, and being with my family.  Plus having all eight of us in the hospital room is not a whole lot of fun after a few hours!  Ben arrived around 9 a.m. and we all made the final decision on our little buddy's name!

PAUL TANNER WESTON

It was a bit of a process to come up with a name that everyone felt good about but I think we are all happy with the choice.  PAUL means "humble man" and known to be a great missionary in the days of Christ.  TANNER is a family name on Ben's side.  John Tanner was an early pioneer and one of the first members of the Mormon church on Ben's mom's side of the family. 

















The Indianapolis, Indiana Temple is being built right across the street from IU North hospital.  We took a picture as we left the hospital to remember at what stage it was the weekend Paul was born.




Happy and content at home with his family.  Zeddie even left a token of his love, two matchbox cars, for his new little brother!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love that you took a picture of the temple. I wish I would have thought of that when we left the hospital with Joshua

stefanie said...

Congrats! He is beautiful.